Ciao, Aixa is a blog series created for client Colton’s Couture. A curated luxury lifestyle boutique with 3 locations in Lower Mainland, BC – Oakridge Centre, Richmond Centre, and Metropolis at Metrotown.
Aixa is a fictional 23-year-old woman who appreciates the urban dynamic of her lifestyle. She enjoys an enviable day-to-day existence of effortless style, exploration, and self-musing.
Ciao, Aixa is written in her voice. Concept, photography, copy, by myself.
The Ciao, Aixa series was created initially to speak to the target market of the client and encourage engagement. Client customers were typically 20- to 30-year-old affluent female Chinese shoppers to whom luxury shopping is a daily exercise. Gradually, the focus was broadened to bring in the broader range of women in the age group and men to showcase the boutiques fall/winter stock of unisex outerwear.
Briefly – How I Did It
- Created a new website using WordPress template that allowed for real-time updating and adjustments. This proved immediately preferable over the original company website which was hand-coded, created for e-commerce, and restricted in flexibility. (The client had 1-hour each month for changes and updates through a hosting service which would take days for completion).
- Content creation and sharing through a combination of social media platforms:
– Daily posts showcasing boutique product on Instagram and Facebook
– Daily retweets of lifestyle content from brands stocked by client
– Weekly posts on LinkedIn highlighting blog posts and accomplishments
– Weekly Facebook/Instagram boosts on Ciao, Aixa posts
– Weekly header image changes on Facebook, Twitter
- Cultivated awareness and interest by industry influencers, individuals who are known for their style, and businesses with which to engage in collaborations.
- Acted as a Brand Ambassador engaging individuals in discussions about the boutique, sought and secured media placements, promoted business and Loyalty Program on EcoLuxLuv social media platforms, and so much more!
…and the results?
Using Google Analytics to follow the growth of website visits, the viewing audience engagement rose from almost zero engagement in January to July 2018 (<5 views per day) to garnering 35,000+ during August 2018 to February 2019. An increase on average of 5,000 views per month.
February 25, 2019: Drive. Push My Limits.
February 18, 2019: Work. Pursuit or Passion?
February 10, 2019: Faith. The Real Thing.
February 4, 2019: Aesthetics. Streetwear is Life.
January 28, 2019: Lookbook: Four Scenes in Self Portrait S/S19
January 21, 2019: Stories. An Unlocked Door.
January 14, 2019: Captured. A Portrait Realized.
January 7, 2019: Resolutions. A New Year.
December 30, 2018: Ciao, Aixa: Wrapping up 2018 with Top 5 Looks
December 23, 2018: Impatience. While Aixa Shops.
December 16, 2018: Dreams. Freedom from Pink.
December 10, 2018: Chilling. Time without Distractions.
December 2, 2018: Undercover. Camo in the City.
November 26, 2018: Satisfied. All the Bling.
November 20, 2018: Silence. Artist and Muse.
November 5, 2018: Autumn. Art of Solitude.
October 28, 2018: Urbanity. City Life Calls.
October 21, 2018: Memory. A Beautiful Woman.
October 14, 2018: Tradition. Cottage Life.
October 1, 2018: Boho. Comfortable Beauty.
September 24, 2018: Speed. Love That Feeling.
September 13, 2018: Raining. Without An Umbrella.
August 30, 2018: Impatience. Relax and Breath.
August 13, 2018: Exploration. Where Is My World?
August 6, 2018: Shoe Seduction. Is It Real?
July 25, 2018: Anticipation. How Long is Long Enough?
July 17, 2018: Shade. Enjoy It, Don’t Throw It
July 11, 2018: Summer. I am Walking on Sunshine